Monday, July 5, 2021

Back to the Routine

¸¸.•*¨*•*´¨).•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Hi friends and happy July 4th weekend! I swear it feels like last week that I was talking about Memorial Day! Can we push a giant pause button, because as I always say, the time keeps going by way too fast. 

I've been back from Tennessee for a couple of weeks now, and I am still “getting back” into the routine. 

My time there could not have been any better, unless it was for a few more days. A longtime friend that dated one of my brothers in 1975 spent a couple of days with me. We ate too much of all the wrong things, and stayed up too late. All the things needed to recharge your batteries. 

Back at home, for the most part, things have settled back into a routine. We had a bit of a setback with Cooper and his separation anxiety that unfortunately caused a bit of damage to the house. Thankfully Cooper was uninjured. We could only think it was because of the change to his routine. So, the next day instead of leaving him at home alone while we were at work, the rescue arranged for me to take him to a doggie-daycare for the day -- I think the photo below says what Cooper thought of it all!

He had a great time and he got a good report too!

I decided that instead of leaving Cooper at home alone on the days when no one can be with him, my peace of mind is worth the price for him to go to daycare. So, I'm going to ask the rescue to let him go at least one or two days a week while we are at work. 

Summer really is flying by all of a sudden and I hope we can all take full advantage of every day that we can. ❤

11 comments:

  1. Cooper, your smile says it all in one big grin. So glad the time away was a happy few days. Longer is better, but we all make do with what we can manage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea to take Cooper to doggie day care - something for you all to look forward to, and he was obviously very happy. No worries for you when you leave him, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an absolutely Wonderful post!
    you sound rejuvenated and the pictures are perfect.
    so GLAD that Cooper had and will have Fun at his daycare!
    at least two days a week. :D and little Todd... always a happy guy. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww.... sweet Cooper!!!! I'm so glad the doggie day care is working. Everybody needs a friend named Daisy!! :) ~Andrea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention how HAPPY I am you got the chance to recharge, Kim! Naughty food makes the world right again. You more than deserved the time away. ~Andrea xoxoxo

      Delete
  6. We're glad to hear you had a good time while away in Tennessee. Cooper looks like he sure had a good time at daycare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it might do him good too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe Mutticare will pay the expense?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It does seem like the month of June flew by! We're glad you found a play group for Cooper and that he's happy about it. Chester doesn't like to be alone, but dad is retired and almost always home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like the daycare was a winner for Cooper.
    Some days . . . everything seems to work out.
    (Sorry about the damage!)

    ReplyDelete

Speak--I really enjoy your comments! Thanks for stopping by today!!