Very shortly I will post an update on Maguire. But I thought I would lighten things up by posting an award that I've received from Amy at At Home With Amy, and Randy at Chicken Boys I enjoy both of these blogs and for those of you who aren't acquainted with them, I hope you'll stop by their blogs for a visit.
For the award I'm supposed to post 10 things about me, and 5 things I don't like and pass it onto 10 bloggers...So here goes...
Ten things about me...
2. From the time I was a young girl, I have always loved to make people laugh.
3. I lived in Anchorage Alaska for 10 years when my husband was in the army and we stayed after he got out.
4. I don't like to go barefoot, not even inside. I almost always have socks on. The only time I ever take them off is when it's really, really hot!
5. I can’t swim and am afraid of deep water. However, I taught swimming through the Red Cross for 2 summers in college.
6. Within my family I'm known as "The Informant" because I have a hard time keeping a secret, and because I used to tell on my siblings when we were growing up.
7. Dogs were not the animal I loved first. Cats were my favorites growing up.
8. I am terrible at being organized, but I like things to be that way.
9. I have never broken a bone. (Knock on wood!)
10. I have a really difficult time remembering names and people--I'm hoping it's an age thing (I'm 48)
And now, five things I don't like...
1. People coming by without calling first.
2. Having my picture taken (But I've included one at the bottom of this post so you can put a face to all of this).
3. Not being able to find things. Isn't that frustrating??
4. Being late--even though I'm so good at it!
5. I don't like most seafood...
I'm supposed to give this award to 10 bloggers. But because some of us are traveling in the same blogging circle, you have either been, or already are recipients of this award. However, I think there are a couple that are not, so I've chosen 3 blogs that you may not know about and I'd like to pass this award onto...I hope you'll take a moment to stop by their blogs too.
Sharon: Life with Jack n Jill