Another almost nearly sleepless night because of the off and on cries of Annie which couldn't be ignored. I'd thought when it started that it was Sunny who wanted to go outside. But when it began again about an hour later, I realized it was Annie. I did the best I could to make sure that she was comfortable and warm. By about 4 o'clock this morning I was trying to decide if I should take her to the emergency vet, but decided to wait. The appointment was made for 9 o'clock to send her to the rainbow bridge. She slept soundly as we got the other dogs outside and settled. When we got Annie up, she was shaky at first, but she shook it off, and went outside. I offered her breakfast, and she ate....well....okay.... I took her to the vet and she walked in and greeted everyone. I was even more baffled. We went through everything of the previous hours, did some tests, and while there are a few changes, such as she's become anemic, the vet felt as do I that it was nothing that warranted making that final decision for her. So I brought Annie home. I have to admit to feeling like I'm 'crying wolf' because of what happened with Wendy on Wednesday. But I know what has been happening with Annie over the past week and what I heard in the early morning hours. And I also know that for now and for today, that the rainbow bridge will have to wait for Miss Annie to arrive.