It's foggy, chilly and raining here today and Todd thinks that it's perfect Scottish weather and he wants to be outside. I've called him several times to come inside, but he's content to stay right where he is.
The rain is expected to last for the next several days as we await for the effects of Hurricane Joaquin to work its way up the coast. The latest forecast predicts that it will stay out at sea -- Only time will tell if that prediction is right.
Buddy is still the same. He feels "okay" for the most part, and is eating some, but is still really picky about what he wants. He was at the vet again yesterday. Now that we've done x-rays and tried several medications, it's time to go to the next level, and take him for an ultrasound. I'm hopeful I'll get the approval from the rescue, and be able to take him next week. Until then, he's on an appetite stimulant, and we're feeding him whatever he wants.
On a positive note, Dusty is much better. His appetite is fully returned, and he's up and around. The tumor on his leg isn't feeling warm like it was previously, and the ulceration seems to be healing nicely too.
I'm grateful for your good vibes for both Buddy and Dusty. I am still worried about them, and I'm hopeful they'll both be okay. On Friday I'm off on a quick dog-less trip to Kentucky. I'll be back in a few days and just hope all goes well while I'm away. Paws and fingers crossed that it will be. See you soon!