Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Update on Hamlet

I'm here at work and just wanted to post an update to let you all know that I heard from Dr. Taylor a little while ago that Hamlet did very well during his procedure today!  He didn't have to be put under anesthesia, but instead a local-anesthetic was used to put in two drains.  Hamlet is resting comfortably and I can pick him up on my way home this evening.  The drains will remain in place for about 5 days and were 'tacked in' to help them stay in place.  I'm hopeful we are going to be taking 'this exit' and remain on the road to recovery with no more detours!

Many thanks for your continued good thoughts,  prayers and for cheering Hamlet on!  I remain humbled and grateful to all of you for your friendship and concern. 

I hope you're having an enjoyable day!  It's rainy and a little chilly in Virginia today, but somehow it feels like the sun is shining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak--I really enjoy your comments! Thanks for stopping by today!!