Friday again! Its been a quiet week, so to wrap it up, I thought I'd post a five-question trivia quiz about a few things that happened this past week. See if you can guess who did what. The answers are at the end of the post.
1. Do you think it was Todd, Jake, Cissy or Sunny that when kissed on the nose this week, quickly ran to a blanket and wiped their face?
2. Who would you pick as the pup that thinks chasing the new foster kitten is a great sport? Todd, Jake, Cissy or Sunny?
3. Who has decided that they don't want to come inside, even after dark -- Todd, Jake or Cissy or Sunny?
4. Who was the alarm clock this week when we overslept? Actually, this dog IS our household alarm clock, always barking at 5:30 every morning. Do you think this task is taken on by Todd, Jake, Cissy or Sunny?
5. I always give the dogs fresh fruit and vegetables. Who do you think passed on the apples and oranges I had for treats this week? Todd, Jake, Cissy or Sunny?
Do you think you've answered correctly? Well, lets see.
. If you answered Todd, you would be right, he's done this before, but the answer for this week was actually Cissy. I gave her a kiss on the nose, and she turned around, plopped down onto a dog bed and started rubbing her face.
|~Cissy, a kissable nose!~ |
If you think it's Todd, you would be almost right again. Even though he knows better, sometimes he just can't resist. But for this week, the culprit is newcomer Jake. He's still unsteady on his feet, but he tries to chase the kitten, so we're working on teaching him that the cats are to be watched and not chased.
|~Jake had no idea chasing cats could be such great fun!~|
If you answered Todd, you would be right, yet again. He likes being outside any time day or night! But this week, it's Sunny. For whatever reason, he's decided that he likes to just sit outside. I don't know if I should worry about his doing this or not. Thoughts?
|~A blurry Sunny after dark~ |
. If you answered Todd, you would be wrong
about this! When the clock-radio comes on, Todd is a slow-riser. He stretches, yawns and rolls on the bed and likes to be scratched and talked to first -- But when his feet hit the floor, he's all business, fully charged and more than ready to go!
|~Todd, a little slow first thing in the morning, but once he gets going....~|
is our dog-alarm-clock. She knows when it's 5:30, and I think that we could set our clock by her internal one. She's like Todd, always ready to go and get the day going!
. If you answered Todd, add that to your "got it right" column! Todd will eat just about anything, but he doesn't like "that raw stuff" but he will eat raw carrots. I did introduce Jake to fruits this week. It's easy to see that he's a little confused about what he's supposed to do with an apple or orange slice. He'll figure it out, I've no doubt!
And there's no doubt its been a quiet week for us. Thanks for playing along, and especially for stopping by! I hope you have a good weekend!