In all that's been happening, I've not mentioned, that after two weeks, new arrival Leo, has settled in nicely. He's getting along really well with all the dogs, and the cats too.
- He countersurfs
- He begs at the table
- He wants to sleep on the bed
- He loves treats so much so that he got into the treat bag of the girl who comes to trim nails
- He has great eye-mouth coordination to catch those treats
- He loves mealtimes
- He doesn't come when called - When he knows you want him to come with you, when you reach for his collar, just as you get within inches of him, he'll playfully run off
- He likes everyone (mostly women)
- He is afraid of storms (like so many goldens)
- He is always smiling and wagging his tail
- He is always ready for the next fun thing to happen
We think Leo is perfect! And in the weeks ahead, he'll be available for adoption via the Golden Retriever Rescue.
Leo will be a great addition to someone's home who will also love his fun and easy going personality and nature as much as we do!