Saturday, March 23, 2019

An Acronym for Todd?

An early start to our day with our "Nail Trimming Girl"  coming to help to do nail trims and a little bit of spring grooming too.
~Rhett Next to the Aftermath~
 After a more than an hour of that and getting their breakfast ready ...
~The Breakfast Bowl Lineup~ 
It left our crew asking what was next.
I'll tell you what came next ..... A nap, that's what.  I was worn out! 
~Bailey~
Todd wasn't though. And seeing him outside, it reminded me of an acronym my husband used when he was in the military that described the soldiers that he worked with. The acronym was STRAC and it meant,  Skilled, Tough, Ready Around the Clock. 

I think that same acronym could be used for Todd -- Scottie Tough Ready Around the Clock.

19 comments:

  1. I'm with Bailey! Another heartwarming post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful trim for some or all of them? And what better way to relax after a busy morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can stuff an entire pillow with all that fur! Be sure to put some outside where the birdies can use it for their nests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound like a full day and we would be heading for a nap too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is quite a crew staring at you! They sure are pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like the scottie creed to us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a smart looking crew - I should think the groomer needed little nap afterwards too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, cute photos. I love them all. Todd job's is be ready around the clock. Hugs! Happy Sunday, have a great new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOLOL! I want to just hug everybody! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scotties are always ready to help, especially when it comes to eating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It seems most terriers are never too tired to romp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the photo of your crew!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful sweet crew!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks familiar. I make special meals for each dog. It takes longer than getting my own dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Someone has to have all the energy!! :)
    I'm interested in your breakfast bowl lineup - do you make your own food?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the photo where they are all looking at the camera! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Every meal must be a big production. I have trouble getting three dog meals right. You must be a genius!

    I also love that sun-drenched photo where they are all looking at you expectantly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everyone is waiting so patiently for their food! And that acronym is perfect for Todd!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

Speak--I really enjoy your comments! Thanks for stopping by today!!